These are the technologies I have used for each of my products:
Ancillaries: DSLR camera, Green screen, Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher
Ancillaries: DSLR camera, Green screen, Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher
Trailer: Cameras, Microphone, tripod, iMovie, Keynote.
In general: Powerpoint, Twitter, Blogger, Slideshare, Grageband, Prezi, Youtub
Tripod: We used the tripod when filming our shots to make sure they were steady. The legs of the tripod also allowed us to select the right height. This was almost always at eye level with the star to create direct address.
Microphone, Video Camera & DSLR: The microphone was positioned on top of the camera and was used to pick up some of our actors dialogue that may have been slightly too quiet on the recording. We used the video cameras when shooting our trailers. We fixed them onto the tripods and were able to position them effectively. There was also a zoom button on the top which allowed us to perfect the perfect shot whether it was a long shot or a close up.
Green screen: The green screen was perfect for when we needed to take pictures for our ancillaries. The bright green screen meant that once we uploaded our pictures into photoshop that background could easily be removed. We also used reflectors to make sure the lighting was perfect and there were no un-wanted shadows on our images. We also used a flash to make sure our images were high quality and bright.
Blogger: I used Blogger to showcase all of my work. I found this way of working very easy to use, once I got the hang of it and liked the idea of all my coursework being digital rather than handing in a piece of paper. Also i could update it when necersary.
Youtube: I used Youtube to upload my trailers to. Once these were uploaded I copied the embedded code into a post in my blog and this uploaded the video to my Blogger.
Prezi: I used prezi to answer Question 2. I really like the final outcomes of Prezi and it is an easy programme to use. It allowed me to display all of my information to answer my question proffesionally.
Microsoft PowerPoint & Slideshare: I used Powerpoint when making most of my publications. I found it really easy to use. To be able to upload my publications to my blog I had to convert them first in Slideshare
Publisher: I used publisher to make all my ancillary products. I selected an A4 portrait size for some of my products. I then for all of them chose a suitable background and carried on from there. I used wordart for the mastheads, titles and features. I also copied and pasted in my images.
I used iMovie to put together my trailer. This programme allowed me to trim down my clips, add a soundtrack and create transistions between clips. It helped me to make my trailer look professional.
I used iMovie to put together my trailer. This programme allowed me to trim down my clips, add a soundtrack and create transistions between clips. It helped me to make my trailer look professional.
Using iMovie screen recording:
I used keynote to make title cards. In the end I didnt end up using the title cards but it did allow me to put my E4 branding on the beginning recording.
Using keynote screen recording:
I used photoshop to make sure my images looked the best they possibly could. I played around with the levels of the exposure and contrast to make sure they looked crisp and clear. I also used it to cut out the background easily with one simple tool (magic eraser tool).
Step by step of my anciallary in Photoshop:
Twitter: Twitter was a very important feature when doing this unit of work, not for designing my work on but for keeping in touch with my peers and teacher on. It was a way of getting quick information and being able to use it instantly. It is great proof that social networks are proliferating.
Images of twitter use:


No comments:
Post a Comment