Wednesday, 12 December 2012

QUESTION THREE




By getting feedback from my classmates I was able to work on my products and make them look even more proffesional. Also, it allows me to work with what my target audience would want to see. As the audience’s needs are constantly proliferating, feedback is a great way to keep up date and give them what they want.

To give a sense as to who my target audience would be I have created this moodboard. It shows the interests of my target audience. It also shows products they would use, where they would shop etc. Having this information I could base my character roles, dialogue, costume and location around it.

Whilst producing my products i was constantly gaining feedback from my peers. As these people were the same age as my target audience it gave me an idea of what they would want to see. I took on all feedback I recieved and used it well, rediting parts of my trailer, reatking shoots etc. All the information I gained allowed me to make more effective products which my target audience would be able to relate to.

Examples:
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->
Really good first draft, the storyline is potrayed well and is clear to the viewers. Need to add soundtrack to give it a final trailer feel and also need to re-shoot some scenes as there are shaky camera movements.

When i got this feedback I was happy to see that my target audience could understand the storylines well. I knew that I needed to add a soundtrack but it was good to see that this was something that the target audience wanted to be added. I was waiting to find the right kind of music to match my trailer. Also after gaining this feedback i retook some shots which were shaky with a tripod to ensure that they were steady.
The storyline is good and easy to follow. You have used a wide variaty of shots keeping it interesting. You need to re-shoot scene 1 as the camera movement is not steady and the framing is wrong. Finally a sound track would make the trailer more interesting

In this one I was pleased to see that a member of my target audience was impressed by the use of different shots and described it as ‘interesting’. This meant I was working well with what I knew to grab the attention of my young target audience.
When some of the shots are re-filmed it will look alot more professional as some of the shots are shakey and have alot of background noise. Some of the shots could be edited and cut down abit more so that the shots flow quickly. When background music is added it will become alot better instantly. The storyline makes me want to watch the show and the text at the end of the trailer works really well x
In this feedback I received points that hadeady been made and I knew I had to change. This was okay because I knew it was something that was important to the target audience so it made me more determined to get it done.
This is really good katie! the order of the trailer is easy to follow, try looking up the e4 made in chelsea music, theres loads of soundtracks to choose from! - well done
I was pleased to see that a member of my target audience had enjoyed my trailer. Also I took on her advice of looking at the Mde in Chelsea soundtracks. I found one called Surburban living. It matches the feel of my trailer, the up beat sound makes it seem exciting and tense.

Overall I believe feedback played a very important role in the making of my products as it allowed me to hear first hand what my target audience wanted from my products.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

No comments:

Post a Comment